Our Contract Lifecycle Management Solutions encompass a range of services
In this era of globalization, In-house counsel and corporate departments are under pressure like never before in managing contracts due to increasing complexities in business, and the need to streamline processes.
We provide an effective Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) service that automates and simplifies the workflow for any organization looking to optimize its contract management framework and ensure compliance with legal and regulatory requirements.
With 247Digitize’s customized CLM services, organizations can automate many of the processes, reducing time, cost and effort required to manage contracts. This includes features like creating contract templates, processing electronic signatures, customizing workflows, enabling alerts, notifications, and centralized contract repositories.
Quality and Accuracy
- Efficient process implementation
- Robust multi-tiered QC workflows
- Bespoke quality assurance protocol
- Strong and robust data security controls
- ISO 27001 : 2013 certified (ISMS)
- ISO 9001 : 2015 certified (Quality Management)
- HIPAA & GDPR compliant
Seamless Project Management
- 100+ years of combined experience at the leadership level
- Full time legal professionals with demonstrated project management skills
- Subject matter experts with experience in dealing with complex litigation matters
- Understanding client needs and deploying the right talent
- MOU with esteemed law universities to train students through a rigorous training module and identify the best talent for immediate placement
- Ramp up the team size from zero to 25+ within 2 weeks
Cost and Pricing Model
- Transparent and predictable costs
- Flexible customized pricing models
- Wallet friendly
- Expertise in best practices and technology enabled seamless integration with your current tools and processes
- Proficiency in Contract Lifecycle Management tools like Conga, DocuSign, eBrevia, and Kira amongst others
Interested in our Contract Lifecycle Management Services?
Contact Us. One of our representatives will contact you promptly.